Getting in touch with the Contact helpline
You can get in touch with our helpline by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter, and we can access an interpreter if necessary.
Find out more about how to contact us.
Parent and carer support networks can be the best sources of local information and advice.
Download the list below, or contact us to ask about support groups in your area.
As part of our transition workshop programme, we produced short directories of local services for each area visited. Click on the image to download any handbook.
Things to think about
- Where can we get support for Transition Planning during the Covid-19 situation?
- Corseford College, Scotland’s first college for young people with complex needs
- Who is responsible for transition planning?
- Workshop handouts
- When should transition planning start?
- Getting a job
- Health And Social Care
- Legal Matters
- Opportunities to learn
- Planning for transition
- Real Life Stories Benefits
- Real Life Stories Getting A Job
- Real Life Stories Learning
- Real Life Stories Legal
- Real Life Stories Planning
- Top Tips Benefits